Silchar, Assam, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.833271, 92.778908.
Silchar is a large city in southern Assam, with the population exceeding 230,000 people. Overwhelming majority of the local residents are Bengali, and there are representatives of other culture and religions living in Silchar. It is a center of education, services and trade. There is a large campus of Assam University located in Silchar, as well as over a dozen of the most respectable and most popular colleges of the state. Those are specializing on engineering, medicine, law, commerce, and other fields.
Map of Silchar, Assam, India
Silchar, Assam, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Silchar, Assam, India is 24.833271, and the longitude is 92.778908. Silchar, Assam, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 49' 59.7756'' N and 92° 46' 44.0688'' E.
Silchar, Assam, India elevation is 24 meters height, that is equal to 79 feet.
Silchar, Assam, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 49' 59.7756'' N|
|DMS Long||92° 46' 44.0688'' E|
|Elevation (m)||24 m|
|Elevation (f)||79 feet|
Coordinates of Silchar, Assam, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)