Wani, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.067541, 78.958054.
A large municipality of Wani in eastern Maharashtra has the population exceeding 55,000 people. The town is a part of Yavatmal District and is located about 60 miles east from Yavatmal city. Wani is a small center of coal mining, with a few old non-working and many operating new mines. It is also known as 'Black Diamond Town' with a few old temples like Ranganatha-Swami Temple, etc.
Map of Wani, Maharashtra, India
Wani, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wani, Maharashtra, India is 20.067541, and the longitude is 78.958054. Wani, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 4' 3.1476'' N and 78° 57' 28.9944'' E.
Wani, Maharashtra, India elevation is 210 meters height, that is equal to 689 feet.
Wani, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 4' 3.1476'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 57' 28.9944'' E|
|Elevation (m)||210 m|
|Elevation (f)||689 feet|
Coordinates of Wani, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)
- Sirohi, Rajasthan, India (24.882618, 72.858894)
- Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India (16.779877, 74.556374)
- Ramanagara, Karnataka, India (12.715035, 77.281296)