Sopot, Eastern Pomerania, Poland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.444092, 18.570328.
A part of the triumvirate of northern Polish cities, Sopot, along with Gdansk and Gdynya are famous tourist destinations and social life centers of the country. Eastern Pomerania is a Baltic region, where plenty of beaches, excellent fiver star hotels and spa resorts can be found. A huge number of tourists visits the three cities every year, with many of those traveling to the Scandinavian countries and taking a ferry ship from Gdynya to Goteborg or Oslo. Sopot is a destination for those who adore arts, with numerous traditional musical festivals and various arts related events.
Where is Sopot, Eastern Pomerania, Poland on Map?
Road map of Sopot, Eastern Pomerania, Poland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sopot, Eastern Pomerania, Poland
Sopot, Eastern Pomerania, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sopot, Eastern Pomerania, Poland is 54.444092, and the longitude is 18.570328. Sopot, Eastern Pomerania, Poland is located at Poland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 26' 38.7312'' N and 18° 34' 13.1808'' E.
|DMS Lat||54° 26' 38.7312'' N|
|DMS Long||18° 34' 13.1808'' E|
Coordinates of Sopot, Eastern Pomerania, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Poland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Oświęcim, Poland (50.039726, 19.238195)
- Pila, Greater Poland, Poland (53.150967, 16.738228)
- Szamotuly, Poland (52.611656, 16.577906)
- Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.434563, 16.661394)
- Znin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland (52.849384, 17.719477)
- Paczków, Opolskie, Poland (50.463993, 17.006659)
- Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland (51.318043, 21.954248)
- Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland (51.265854, 15.565740)
- Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland (54.326084, 19.179071)
- Kudowa-Zdrój, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.442715, 16.242661)
No comments written yet.