Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.753063, 17.557011.
Leba is a town in northern Poland, located in the province known as Pomeranian, on the shores of the Baltic Sea. It is one of the largest coastal town near Gdynia and Gdansk cities. It is a small resort place famous with its wonderful Dinosaur park, as well as the ruins of an old historic church of St. Nicolas.
Where is Leba, Poland on Map?
Road map of Leba, Poland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Leba, Poland
Leba, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Leba, Poland is 54.753063, and the longitude is 17.557011. Leba, Poland is located at Poland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 45' 11.0268'' N and 17° 33' 25.2396'' E.
Leba, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||54° 45' 11.0268'' N|
|DMS Long||17° 33' 25.2396'' E|
Coordinates of Leba, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Poland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pila, Greater Poland, Poland (53.150967, 16.738228)
- Szamotuly, Poland (52.611656, 16.577906)
- Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.434563, 16.661394)
- Znin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland (52.849384, 17.719477)
- Paczków, Opolskie, Poland (50.463993, 17.006659)
- Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland (51.318043, 21.954248)
- Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland (51.265854, 15.565740)
- Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland (54.326084, 19.179071)
- Kudowa-Zdrój, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.442715, 16.242661)
- Olkusz, The Lesser Poland, Poland (50.281315, 19.565687)