Cheadle, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.986115, -1.986144.
A wonderful historic small town of Cheadle is located 7 miles east from Stoke-on-Trent in Staffordshire, central UK. The town is known since the times of the Doomsday book creation, and there are some pretty old buildings still preserved in the town, including St. Giles' Catholic Church, built at least in the 15th century and which became the first historic school in late 16th century. Cheadle can be a great destination for a one-day trip: you can take a walk along historic streets of the downtown, have a drink or a glass of beer in local bar, stay in shadows in Churnet Valley Garden or do some sports in Tean Road Recreation area.
Map of Cheadle, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, UK
Cheadle, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cheadle, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, UK is 52.986115, and the longitude is -1.986144. Cheadle, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 59' 10.0140'' N and 1° 59' 10.1184'' W.
Cheadle, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, UK elevation is 167 meters height, that is equal to 548 feet.
Cheadle, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 59' 10.0140'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 59' 10.1184'' W|
|Elevation (m)||167 m|
|Elevation (f)||548 feet|
Coordinates of Cheadle, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)