Hathersage, Hope Valley, Derbyshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.330009, -1.656355.
Hathersage is a small civil parish in Hope Valley, the county of Derbyshire, central United Kingdom. The population of the town is estimated to total 2,000 people. The town is a very old settlement, with plenty of monuments of the Medieval epochs, like St Michael's Church, the town's historic Hall, etc. The town is also famous with a few historic location linked to the name of Charlotte Brontë, who visited the town in the end of the 19th century.
Map of Hathersage, Hope Valley, Derbyshire, UK
Hathersage, Hope Valley, Derbyshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hathersage, Hope Valley, Derbyshire, UK is 53.330009, and the longitude is -1.656355. Hathersage, Hope Valley, Derbyshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 19' 48.0324'' N and 1° 39' 22.8780'' W.
Hathersage, Hope Valley, Derbyshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 19' 48.0324'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 39' 22.8780'' W|
Coordinates of Hathersage, Hope Valley, Derbyshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)