Sterling, CO, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.626743, -103.217026.
Sterling is a municipality and the seat of Logan County, located in northeastern Colorado, United States. It is the most populous municipality in the county. It was settled in 1868 and incorporated on December 3, 1884. It is home to Northeastern Junior College and the Sterling Regional Medical Center. Crosson Field Municipal Airport, Interstate 76, US 6, US 138, Business Loop 76, and State Highway 14 serve the city. Points of interest in Sterling include Overland Trail Museum, Sterling Water Tower and Park, High Plains Shopping Center, Overland Trail Recreation Area, Riverview Golf Club, Sterling Recreation Center, and Pioneer Park.
Where is Sterling, CO, USA on Map?
Road map of Sterling, CO, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sterling, CO, USA
Sterling, CO, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sterling, CO, USA is 40.626743, and the longitude is -103.217026. Sterling, CO, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 37' 36.2748'' N and 103° 13' 1.2936'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 37' 36.2748'' N|
|DMS Long||103° 13' 1.2936'' W|
Coordinates of Sterling, CO, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Greenfield, MA, USA (42.587334, -72.603416)
- Framingham, MA, USA (42.280418, -71.423233)
- Fitchburg, MA, USA (42.586716, -71.814468)
- Everett, MA, USA (42.408623, -71.056999)
- Chelsea, MA, USA (42.392925, -71.037109)
- Amesbury, MA, USA (42.856842, -70.963440)
- Takoma Park, MD, USA (38.981544, -77.010674)
- Salisbury, MD, USA (38.363350, -75.605919)
- Rockville, MD, USA (39.086437, -77.161263)
- Hagerstown, MD, USA (39.644207, -77.731430)