Stourbridge, West Midlands, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.456890, -2.148731.
A large town of Stourbridge is situated in West Midlands, UK, and has the population of about 55,000 people. It is a part of a very populated territory in the neighborhood of Birmingham. The town is a tourist attraction due to its beautiful old-style architecture and a biannual glass festival which takes place in local Ruskin Glass Centre.
Map of Stourbridge, West Midlands, UK
Stourbridge, West Midlands, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Stourbridge, West Midlands, UK is 52.456890, and the longitude is -2.148731. Stourbridge, West Midlands, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 27' 24.8040'' N and 2° 8' 55.4316'' W.
Stourbridge, West Midlands, UK elevation is 84 meters height, that is equal to 276 feet.
Stourbridge, West Midlands, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 27' 24.8040'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 8' 55.4316'' W|
|Elevation (m)||84 m|
|Elevation (f)||276 feet|
Coordinates of Stourbridge, West Midlands, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)