Sefton, Merseyside, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.503475, -3.035066.
Sefton is a small borough situated to the north of Bootle and Lievrpool city center in Merseyside, the western UK. Sefton is also the name of a small village situated in the borough. It is famous for its beautiful St Helen Cathedral, known as Sefton Parish Church. It is a great area to visit and explore local architecture and quiet rural lifestyle of the settlements.
Where is Sefton, Merseyside, UK on Map?
Road map of Sefton, Merseyside, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sefton, Merseyside, UK
Sefton, Merseyside, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sefton, Merseyside, UK is 53.503475, and the longitude is -3.035066. Sefton, Merseyside, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 30' 12.5100'' N and 3° 2' 6.2376'' W.
Sefton, Merseyside, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 30' 12.5100'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 2' 6.2376'' W|
Coordinates of Sefton, Merseyside, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Districts.
- Devon, the UK (50.716667, -3.716667)
- Westminster, Greater London, the UK (51.494720, -0.135278)
- The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK (55.950558, -3.185556)
- Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (55.015690, -1.665945)
- Sefton, Merseyside, UK (53.503475, -3.035066)
- Spinney, Slough, Slough, UK (51.511127, -0.621439)
- Isle of Dogs, London, UK (51.496483, -0.014119)
- Winton, Eccles, UK (53.491554, -2.375021)
- Wembley Park, Wembley, Greater London, UK (51.562023, -0.280151)
- Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK (52.897541, -1.423190)