Sugauli, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.764004, 84.738235.
Sugauli is a small but famous historic town in northern Bihar, India. It has the population close to 30,000 people and is primarily known as the place where the events of Rikki-Tikki-Tavi, a story of Kipling, took place. It is also a location where Nepal treaty of 1815 was signed up.
Map of Sugauli, Bihar, India
Sugauli, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sugauli, Bihar, India is 26.764004, and the longitude is 84.738235. Sugauli, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 45' 50.4144'' N and 84° 44' 17.6460'' E.
Sugauli, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 45' 50.4144'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 44' 17.6460'' E|
Coordinates of Sugauli, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)