Sun Valley, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.227444, -118.381073.
Sun Valley is a part of the San Fernando Valley which is a large north western neighborhood of Los Angeles, one of the biggest cites in California, south western USA. Sun Valley is a small transportation spot which can be reached by Interstate 5 and State Highway 170, about 2.5 miles north west of Burbank. It is quite a crowded neighborhood, with the population close to 75,000 people. Sun Valley is a known resort, with three large and famous recreation areas: the Sun Valley Recreation Center, the Fernangeles Recreation Center, and the Stonehurst Recreation Center, which are very popular destinations for visitors and the local people.
Map of Sun Valley, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Sun Valley, Los Angeles, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sun Valley, Los Angeles, CA, USA is 34.227444, and the longitude is -118.381073. Sun Valley, Los Angeles, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 13' 38.7984'' N and 118° 22' 51.8628'' W.
Sun Valley, Los Angeles, CA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 13' 38.7984'' N|
|DMS Long||118° 22' 51.8628'' W|
Coordinates of Sun Valley, Los Angeles, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United States
Also check out these related Districts.
- Snow Shoe, Pennsylvania, the US (41.027779, -77.949165)
- Lake Los Angeles, CA, the US (34.617779, -117.833611)
- Robertson County, TX, USA (31.030001, -96.510002)
- Union County, MS, the US (34.490002, -89.000000)
- Placitas, Sandoval County, New Mexico, the US (35.317501, -106.451942)
- Rice Military, Houston, TX, USA (29.765934, -95.416328)
- Brooklyn, Portland, OR, USA (45.494972, -122.655609)
- Tujunga, Los Angeles, CA, USA (34.263302, -118.302711)
- Tarzana, Los Angeles, CA, USA (34.150879, -118.551651)
- Sun Valley, Los Angeles, CA, USA (34.227444, -118.381073)