Surat, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.170240, 72.831062.
Surat is one of the largest cities in northwestern India, the state of Gujarat, with the population close to 350,000 people and the population of the metropolitan area close to 4.5 million people. Surat is a center of transportation and IT technology, known for very high living standards and numerous IT-related businesses. Local culture includes interesting traditions, numerous festivals and celebrations, as well as unique local cuisine with very delicious specific deserts.
Map of Surat, Gujarat, India
Surat, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Surat, Gujarat, India is 21.170240, and the longitude is 72.831062. Surat, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 10' 12.8640'' N and 72° 49' 51.8232'' E.
Surat, Gujarat, India elevation is 14 meters height, that is equal to 46 feet.
Surat, Gujarat, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||21° 10' 12.8640'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 49' 51.8232'' E|
|Elevation (m)||14 m|
|Elevation (f)||46 feet|
Coordinates of Surat, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)