Tarenga, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.756290, 81.899483.
A small municipality in central Chhattisgarh, near Highway 10, Tarenga is located between the towns of Bhatapara and Nandghat. It is a small community, heavily agricultural, with most of the families trying to make their living at the expense of their fields and gardens. Tarenga is proud with the excellent primary school.
Where is Tarenga, Chhattisgarh, India on Map?
Road map of Tarenga, Chhattisgarh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tarenga, Chhattisgarh, India
Tarenga, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tarenga, Chhattisgarh, India is 21.756290, and the longitude is 81.899483. Tarenga, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 45' 22.6440'' N and 81° 53' 58.1388'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 45' 22.6440'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 53' 58.1388'' E|
Coordinates of Tarenga, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.