Tonbridge, West Kent, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.195042, 0.275680.
Tonbridge is a town in West Kent, the UK, located to the south of London, on the banks of the Medway River. It is a very old historic market town, established in the 11th century by a local army leader. There is an old beautiful castle which is considered to be the main landmark of the town. Visitors can also visit local parks including Hayesden Country Park, or take a boat trip on the river. There are also a few nice places to eat and enjoy a relaxing evening.
Map of Tonbridge, West Kent, the UK
Tonbridge, West Kent, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tonbridge, West Kent, the UK is 51.195042, and the longitude is 0.275680. Tonbridge, West Kent, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 11' 42.1512'' N and 0° 16' 32.4480'' E.
Tonbridge, West Kent, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 11' 42.1512'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 16' 32.4480'' E|
Coordinates of Tonbridge, West Kent, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)