Tuskegee, AL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.429066, -85.715233.
Located in Macon County, east-central Alabama, United States, the city of Tuskegee was founded in 1833 and incorporated in 1843. It is the largest city in the county. The city has an important place in African-American history. It is home to Tuskegee University, which is a historically black university established on July 4, 1881. It has been also designated as the Tuskegee Institute National Historic Site. Historical places and points of interest in the city include Tuskegee Airmen National Historic Site, Main Street Historic District, Tuskegee National Forest, The Butler Chapel African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church, The Legacy Museum at Tuskegee University, Tuskegee Human & Civil Rights Multicultural Center, Abbott Stadium, George Washington Carver Museum, etc. Moton Field Municipal Airport is located in the northern part of the city. U.S. Route 29 and U.S. Route 80 run through the city. American musician Lionel Richie was born in Tuskegee on June 20, 1949.
Where is Tuskegee, AL, USA on Map?
Road map of Tuskegee, AL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tuskegee, AL, USA
Tuskegee, AL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tuskegee, AL, USA is 32.429066, and the longitude is -85.715233. Tuskegee, AL, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 25' 44.6376'' N and 85° 42' 54.8388'' W.
|DMS Lat||32° 25' 44.6376'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 42' 54.8388'' W|
Coordinates of Tuskegee, AL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Shelton, CT, USA (41.306583, -73.143768)
- Norwalk, CT, USA (41.121880, -73.436432)
- New Britain, CT, USA (41.681408, -72.794746)
- Middletown, CT, USA (41.562794, -72.681610)
- Belle Glade, FL, USA (26.687412, -80.681831)
- Bartow, FL, USA (27.891005, -81.847359)
- Atlantic City, NJ, USA (39.370121, -74.438942)
- Albany, GA, USA (31.594915, -84.224236)
- Jacksonville, IL, USA (39.741550, -90.256218)
- Idaho City, ID, USA (43.828850, -115.837860)