Ulcombe, Kent, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.207661, 0.643803.
A small village Ulcombe is a memorable place near Maidstone, Kent County, UK. It is a historic place mentioned in old manuscripts and books. There is an ancient church in the village built presumably in the 12th century. Ulcombe is also known as 'a deep little wooded valley'.
Where is Ulcombe, Kent, UK on Map?
Road map of Ulcombe, Kent, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ulcombe, Kent, UK
Ulcombe, Kent, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ulcombe, Kent, UK is 51.207661, and the longitude is 0.643803. Ulcombe, Kent, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 12' 27.5796'' N and 0° 38' 37.6908'' E.
Ulcombe, Kent, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 12' 27.5796'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 38' 37.6908'' E|
Coordinates of Ulcombe, Kent, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)
- Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK (54.328136, -1.710434)
- Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK (50.936710, 0.795299)