Urma, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.165495, 86.266861.
Urma is a small town in the westernmost part of West Bengal, right near Ajodhya Hill Natural Preserve. The population of the town is about 8,000 people, and it is a small agricultural community. The town is located right near a large manmade lake, which helps providing the town and the neighboring settlements with water.
Where is Urma, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Urma, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Urma, West Bengal, India
Urma, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Urma, West Bengal, India is 23.165495, and the longitude is 86.266861. Urma, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 9' 55.7820'' N and 86° 16' 0.6996'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 9' 55.7820'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 16' 0.6996'' E|
Coordinates of Urma, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.