Val-d'Or, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.098709, -77.796768.
Val-d'Or is a small city located at the river Lac Lemonie in Quebec, with the population exceeding 35,000 people. A century ago the region was known as the one rich with gold, that is why there were plenty of quite populated settlements constantly appearing in the area. Today the city is known as a small local transportation and industrial center, with a few small manufacturing, mineral processing and commercial businesses.
Where is Val-d'Or, QC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Val-d'Or, QC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Val-d'Or, QC, Canada
Val-d'Or, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Val-d'Or, QC, Canada is 48.098709, and the longitude is -77.796768. Val-d'Or, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 5' 55.3524'' N and 77° 47' 48.3648'' W.
|DMS Lat||48° 5' 55.3524'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 47' 48.3648'' W|
Coordinates of Val-d'Or, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)