Walsenburg, CO, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.630322, -104.790543.
Walsenburg is located 162 miles south of Denver and 57 miles north of Raton, New Mexico, in east-central Huerfano County, southern Colorado, United States. It has a total area of 2.99 sq mi (7.74 km2). Spanish Peaks Airfield is situated 7 miles north of the city. Walsenburg is the seat of Huerfano County. It is also the most populous municipality of the county. The city was settled in 1859 and incorporated on June 16, 1873. Interstate 25 and U.S. Route 160 serve the city. Local attractions in the city include Lathrop State Park, The Spanish Peaks, The Walsenburg Golf Course, Museum of Friends, Walsenburg Mining Museum, Walsenburg Wild Waters, and Fiesta Park.
Where is Walsenburg, CO, USA on Map?
Road map of Walsenburg, CO, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Walsenburg, CO, USA
Walsenburg, CO, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Walsenburg, CO, USA is 37.630322, and the longitude is -104.790543. Walsenburg, CO, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 37' 49.1592'' N and 104° 47' 25.9548'' W.
|DMS Lat||37° 37' 49.1592'' N|
|DMS Long||104° 47' 25.9548'' W|
Coordinates of Walsenburg, CO, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chelsea, MA, USA (42.392925, -71.037109)
- Amesbury, MA, USA (42.856842, -70.963440)
- Takoma Park, MD, USA (38.981544, -77.010674)
- Salisbury, MD, USA (38.363350, -75.605919)
- Rockville, MD, USA (39.086437, -77.161263)
- Hagerstown, MD, USA (39.644207, -77.731430)
- Greenbelt, MD, USA (38.998318, -76.896332)
- Cumberland, MD, USA (39.649109, -78.769714)
- Cambridge, MD, USA (38.563461, -76.085251)
- Aberdeen, MD, USA (39.514877, -76.174110)