Dalkhola, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.874945, 87.845551.
A large commercial center and a city in West Bengal, Dalkhola is located in a crowded metropolitan area and has the population close to 68,000 people. The city has 14 districts and q very prestigious college. Dalkhola is known as the city of celebrations, with numerous cultural events and festivities taking place in the city year round.
Map of Dalkhola, West Bengal, India
Dalkhola, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dalkhola, West Bengal, India is 25.874945, and the longitude is 87.845551. Dalkhola, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 52' 29.8020'' N and 87° 50' 43.9836'' E.
Dalkhola, West Bengal, India elevation is 43 meters height, that is equal to 141 feet.
Dalkhola, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 52' 29.8020'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 50' 43.9836'' E|
|Elevation (m)||43 m|
|Elevation (f)||141 feet|
Coordinates of Dalkhola, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)
- Sirohi, Rajasthan, India (24.882618, 72.858894)
- Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India (16.779877, 74.556374)
- Ramanagara, Karnataka, India (12.715035, 77.281296)