Canterbury, Kent, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.279999, 1.080000.
Canterbury is a small city in the county of Kent, the UK, located on the Stour River. The settlement emerged near a large old cathedral known as Canterbury City Cathedral, and it has been growing as quite a big community and a tourist attraction. The city is one of the most visited cities of the country, with a number of the examples of very interesting old architecture located in the downtown area. Canterbury is a unique place where very old buildings and monuments live side by side with modern apartment blocks and facilities for sports. There are many theaters and galleries in the city. It is also possible to take a river boat trip and enjoy the city line from the boat.
Map of Canterbury, Kent, the UK
Canterbury, Kent, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Canterbury, Kent, the UK is 51.279999, and the longitude is 1.080000. Canterbury, Kent, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 16' 47.9964'' N and 1° 4' 48.0000'' E.
Canterbury, Kent, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 16' 47.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 4' 48.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Canterbury, Kent, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)