Londonderry, Derry, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.006763, -7.318268.
Londonderry, or simply Derry, is a large city in North Ireland, with about 85,000 residents. The city is very old and has a great deal of tourist attractions, starting from old fortifications and ending up with numerous museum of arts and exhibitions. Other famous landmarks include St Eugene's Cathedral, the Amelia Earhart Centre And Wildlife Sanctuary, Long Tower Church, O'Doherty Tower, the Apprentice Boys Memorial Hall, the Foyle Valley Railway Centre, and many more.
Map of Londonderry, Derry, UK
Londonderry, Derry, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Londonderry, Derry, UK is 55.006763, and the longitude is -7.318268. Londonderry, Derry, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 0' 24.3468'' N and 7° 19' 5.7648'' W.
Londonderry, Derry, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||55° 0' 24.3468'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 19' 5.7648'' W|
Coordinates of Londonderry, Derry, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)