Windsor, Berkshire UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.481728, -0.613576.
Windsor is a small town in Berkshire county, located about 31 miles away of Londing city center, and about 4 miles south of Slough downtown area. Windsor is a historic area famous with its castle, built in the 11th century and considered to be on of the largest Royal Residences of the British Kings. The town is also a very popular tourist destination, not only because of being a home to the historic castle, but also due to amazing local nature and great shopping opportunities. Many local celebrities, especially musician and actors, have their residences in Windsor.
Map of Windsor, Berkshire UK
Windsor, Berkshire UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Windsor, Berkshire UK is 51.481728, and the longitude is -0.613576. Windsor, Berkshire UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 28' 54.2208'' N and 0° 36' 48.8736'' W.
Windsor, Berkshire UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 28' 54.2208'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 36' 48.8736'' W|
Coordinates of Windsor, Berkshire UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)