Redruth, Cornwall, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.233021, -5.226666.
Redruth is a town in Cornwall county, south-westernmost part of the United Kingdom, located 9 miles west from the town of Truro. With the population close to 14,000 people, the town is a small nice historic spot, with traditionally beautiful old downtown, a few notable buildings like Murdoch House, St Uny's Church, and a number of great pubs and small local restaurants. Those who travel in the neighborhood should visit Redruth and see the Statue of Miner, or have a walk along the town's beautiful historic streets.
Where is Redruth, Cornwall, UK on Map?
Road map of Redruth, Cornwall, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Redruth, Cornwall, UK
Redruth, Cornwall, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Redruth, Cornwall, UK is 50.233021, and the longitude is -5.226666. Redruth, Cornwall, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 13' 58.8756'' N and 5° 13' 35.9976'' W.
Redruth, Cornwall, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 13' 58.8756'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 13' 35.9976'' W|
Coordinates of Redruth, Cornwall, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)