Wooburn Green, Buckinghamshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.589001, -0.678924.
Wooburn Green is a very small town in Buckinghamshire, southern UK, situated about 76 miles northwest of London. The closes city is High Wycombe. Woodburn Green is a home to about 38 hundred people. There is a large conservation area near the town, and there are plenty of smaller settlements surrounding the town.
Where is Wooburn Green, Buckinghamshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Wooburn Green, Buckinghamshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Wooburn Green, Buckinghamshire, UK
Wooburn Green, Buckinghamshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wooburn Green, Buckinghamshire, UK is 51.589001, and the longitude is -0.678924. Wooburn Green, Buckinghamshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 35' 20.4036'' N and 0° 40' 44.1264'' W.
Wooburn Green, Buckinghamshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 35' 20.4036'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 40' 44.1264'' W|
Coordinates of Wooburn Green, Buckinghamshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)