Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 57.149651, -2.099075.
Aberdeen is a vibrant city located in northeast Scotland with a cosmopolitan and friendly community. The city, situated between two river mouths, is known as Scotland's Safest University City as well as the Cultural Centre of the North East of Scotland. It is a great coastal city, industrial and transportation point, and a very important cultural and tourist spot.
The main landmarks of Aberdeen City include numerous parks, beaches, concert halls, cathedrals, palaces, pubs, bars, castles, rivers, mountains, and other touristic spots like Town House, Salvation Army Citadel, St Marks Church, The Aberdeen Maritime Museum, Aberdeen Art Gallery, The Gordon Highlanders Museum, The Tolbooth Museum, the Cairngorms National Park, the ruins of Slains Castle, etc. You can surf, sail, or dive in River Dee which flows through southern Aberdeenshire. You can also enjoy the vibrant nightlife in the city without concerning about safety.
Where is Aberdeen, UK on Map?
Road map of Aberdeen, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Aberdeen, UK
Aberdeen, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Aberdeen, UK is 57.149651, and the longitude is -2.099075. Aberdeen, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 57° 8' 58.7436'' N and 2° 5' 56.6700'' W.
|DMS Lat||57° 8' 58.7436'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 5' 56.6700'' W|
Coordinates of Aberdeen, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)