Inverness, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 57.477772, -4.224721.
Inverness is a beautiful city in the Scottish Highlands, which played an important role in history of Scotland and is known as the Capital of Highlands. It has a very long history dated back to at least the 6th century AD. For the most of tourists it is know for its spectacular castle located on hills and overlooking the River Ness. However, there are plenty of other places of interest worth seeing in this small historic city.
Map of Inverness, the UK
Inverness, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Inverness, the UK is 57.477772, and the longitude is -4.224721. Inverness, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 57° 28' 39.9792'' N and 4° 13' 28.9956'' W.
Inverness, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||57° 28' 39.9792'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 13' 28.9956'' W|
Coordinates of Inverness, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)