Chelmsford, Essex, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.736099, 0.479800.
Chelmsford is a small city in the country of Essex, which is in south eastern Britain, the UK. It can be considered a part of the Greater London and can be found about 35 miles north east of the London City center. Just like many of the large British cities, the city of Chelmsford emerged near a large historic cathedral known as Chelmsford Cathedral built in the early Middle Ages. The town used to be a farmers' community and later on it turned into a center of transportation and education. Today's Chelmsford is a home to about 125000 people and is a center of manufacturing. The city's economy is linked to the name of Macroni who established his first communication companies in Chelmsford.
Map of Chelmsford, Essex, the UK
Chelmsford, Essex, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chelmsford, Essex, the UK is 51.736099, and the longitude is 0.479800. Chelmsford, Essex, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 44' 9.9564'' N and 0° 28' 47.2800'' E.
Chelmsford, Essex, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 44' 9.9564'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 28' 47.2800'' E|
Coordinates of Chelmsford, Essex, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)