Dover, Kent, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.126369, 1.316198.
Dover is a small town and port in the county of Kent, UK. It is known as the biggest town on the narrow part of the English Channel facing France. Shipping and natural resources are the main parts of the town's economy.
Map of Dover, Kent, UK
Dover, Kent, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dover, Kent, UK is 51.126369, and the longitude is 1.316198. Dover, Kent, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 7' 34.9284'' N and 1° 18' 58.3128'' E.
Dover, Kent, UK elevation is 10 meters height, that is equal to 33 feet.
Dover, Kent, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 7' 34.9284'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 18' 58.3128'' E|
|Elevation (m)||10 m|
|Elevation (f)||33 feet|
Coordinates of Dover, Kent, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)
- Lurgan, Craigavon, UK (54.463528, -6.334551)
- Scone, Perth, UK (56.419434, -3.401932)