Armadale, WA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -32.153057, 116.014999.
Armadale is a small inland city situated in the southern part of Western Australia, which is the westernmost state of Australia. It can be found about 18 miles south east of the city of Perth and is quite a large community, with the population close to 12 thousand people. The area is famous for its nature, numerous forests and wonderful lanes. The city includes the actual city center, as well as 7 smaller sub-divisions of the city. It is a center of farming, timber producing, commerce, and various kinds of services. The people of Armadale are very friendly and are very culturally educated, with a large number of cultural establishments like Aboriginal Interpretation Centre, Araluen Botanic Park, Birtwistle Local Studies Library, SoldiersMemorial Park, and many others.
Map of Armadale, WA, Australia
Armadale, WA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Armadale, WA, Australia is -32.153057, and the longitude is 116.014999. Armadale, WA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 9' 11.0052'' S and 116° 0' 53.9964'' E.
Armadale, WA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 9' 11.0052'' S|
|DMS Long||116° 0' 53.9964'' E|
Coordinates of Armadale, WA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Chessnok NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)