Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.700001, 150.300003.
Blue Mountains is a small city which can be found in the south eastern part of New South Wales, eastern Australia. It is a home to almost 80 thousand people and a city situated about 80 miles east of Sydney. As it becomes apparent from its name, the city is located in the Blue Mountains which are a spectacular wonder of the country situated near the coastal zone of New South Wales. There are plenty of beautiful peaks and natural beauties like 3 Sister mountains, etc. There is quite a large portion of British and Irish population in the city, totaling about 15 per cent. There are over two dozens of suburbs of the city.
Map of Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia is -33.700001, and the longitude is 150.300003. Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 42' 0.0036'' S and 150° 18' 0.0108'' E.
Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 42' 0.0036'' S|
|DMS Long||150° 18' 0.0108'' E|
Coordinates of Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Chessnok NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)