Port Talbot, Wales, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.594681, -3.784097.
Port Talbot is a large coastal town in Wales, the UK, situated in the neighborhood of Swansea. It is a very important industrial center of the country, with the population close to 40,000 people. There is a very large steel processing facility in the town, where allegedly about 10 per cent of the town's working power is employed. The number of landmarks of Port Talbot is quite large, with such ones as ancient Holy Cross Church, Margam Castle, Margam Stones Museum, South Wales Miners museum, and some others.
Map of Port Talbot, Wales, the UK
Port Talbot, Wales, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Port Talbot, Wales, the UK is 51.594681, and the longitude is -3.784097. Port Talbot, Wales, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 35' 40.8516'' N and 3° 47' 2.7492'' W.
Port Talbot, Wales, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 35' 40.8516'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 47' 2.7492'' W|
Coordinates of Port Talbot, Wales, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)