Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.486958, -2.642566.
Ashton-in-Makerfield it is a town in central UK, located right between Manchester and Liverpool. With the population close to 28,000 people it is a small town, established as early as in the 13th century. It is located in the most famous and heavy industrial area of the country, which is also a mining region. Thus, there are plenty of business opportunities for all kinds of people living in the town.
Map of Ashton-in-Makerfield, UK
Ashton-in-Makerfield, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ashton-in-Makerfield, UK is 53.486958, and the longitude is -2.642566. Ashton-in-Makerfield, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 29' 13.0488'' N and 2° 38' 33.2376'' W.
Ashton-in-Makerfield, UK elevation is 60 meters height, that is equal to 197 feet.
Ashton-in-Makerfield, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 29' 13.0488'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 38' 33.2376'' W|
|Elevation (m)||60 m|
|Elevation (f)||197 feet|
Coordinates of Ashton-in-Makerfield, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)
- Lurgan, Craigavon, UK (54.463528, -6.334551)
- Scone, Perth, UK (56.419434, -3.401932)