Asotra, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.764273, 72.294334.
Asotra is a small town and a neighborhood of Balotra, situated in Balotra district in central Rajasthan, India. Asotra is a famous town and a popular tourist destination since it is a home to a notable temple, a Brahma Temple, dedicated to the Lord of Creation. The temple was built not too long ago but is considered to be an example of very special architecture. Asotra is a town situated 10 miles south of Balotra, on the opposite bank of the Luni river. It is a small community of farmers and small sellers. There are about 3,600 people living in the town.
Where is Asotra, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Asotra, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Asotra, Rajasthan, India
Asotra, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Asotra, Rajasthan, India is 25.764273, and the longitude is 72.294334. Asotra, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 45' 51.3828'' N and 72° 17' 39.6024'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 45' 51.3828'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 17' 39.6024'' E|
Coordinates of Asotra, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)