Astwood Bank, Worcestershire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.263115, -1.935310.
Astwood Bank is a small village in Worcestershire, UK located in the neighborhood of Redditch. It was formed around a small railway station which is now closed.
Map of Astwood Bank, Worcestershire, UK
Astwood Bank, Worcestershire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Astwood Bank, Worcestershire, UK is 52.263115, and the longitude is -1.935310. Astwood Bank, Worcestershire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 15' 47.2140'' N and 1° 56' 7.1160'' W.
Astwood Bank, Worcestershire, UK elevation is 150 meters height, that is equal to 492 feet.
Astwood Bank, Worcestershire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 15' 47.2140'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 56' 7.1160'' W|
|Elevation (m)||150 m|
|Elevation (f)||492 feet|
Coordinates of Astwood Bank, Worcestershire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)
- Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK (54.328136, -1.710434)
- Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK (50.936710, 0.795299)