Ballymena, Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.865292, -6.280221.
Established in the 5th century as a small military and commercial point, Ballymena is a historic small town and a part of Antrim County, which is in central Northern Ireland, the UK. There are a large number of old buildings in the town, including the old fortifications, churches and Medieval architecture. The name and the location of the town, near Slemish Mountain, are closely linked to the personality of St.Patrick, who reportedly was living in the mountain.
Where is Ballymena, Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK on Map?
Road map of Ballymena, Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ballymena, Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK
Ballymena, Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ballymena, Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK is 54.865292, and the longitude is -6.280221. Ballymena, Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 51' 55.0512'' N and 6° 16' 48.7956'' W.
|DMS Lat||54° 51' 55.0512'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 16' 48.7956'' W|
Coordinates of Ballymena, Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)