Braintree, Essex, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.876534, 0.553436.
Braintree is a town in Essex wıth the population close to 55000 people. It is located 15 km away from Chelmsford and 20-25 km away from Colchester. It has a rich history of silk and wool manufacturing. There are few industrial centers in the town, but it is perhaps best known for the "Designer Outlet Village" - a large shopping zone.
Where is Braintree, Essex, UK on Map?
Road map of Braintree, Essex, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Braintree, Essex, UK
Braintree, Essex, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Braintree, Essex, UK is 51.876534, and the longitude is 0.553436. Braintree, Essex, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 52' 35.5224'' N and 0° 33' 12.3696'' E.
Braintree, Essex, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 52' 35.5224'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 33' 12.3696'' E|
Coordinates of Braintree, Essex, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)