Bangor, North Wales, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.227390, -4.129263.
Bangor is a small coastal town located in North Wales, the UK. It is primarily known for its large university, Bangor University, established in 1884 and currently counting for over 10 thousand students and over 15 hundred academic personnel. The town is situated on a very beautiful natural setting and is a kind of resort. Numerous tourists visit the area during the season of summer festivals and concerts, with a large number of classical music concerts taking place in the town.
Map of Bangor, North Wales, the UK
Bangor, North Wales, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bangor, North Wales, the UK is 53.227390, and the longitude is -4.129263. Bangor, North Wales, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 13' 38.6040'' N and 4° 7' 45.3468'' W.
Bangor, North Wales, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 13' 38.6040'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 7' 45.3468'' W|
Coordinates of Bangor, North Wales, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)