Bathurst, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.419998, 149.577774.
A small city of Bathurst is situated in the south eastern part of New South Wales, eastern Australia. The city is known as one of the youngest in the country, with the average population age close to 35. The total number of residents of Bathurst is about 37 thousand people, and the city was established about 200 years ago by foreign settlers who came to the area in order to search for a new life. Shortly after, gold was discovered in the area, so the number of residents of Bathurst started increasing rapidly. Modern city of Bathurst is a cultural and education center, with a large number of cultural and traditional events taking place there year round. Tourist attractions include the Bathurst War Memorial Carillon, St Stephen's Church, Holy Trinity Church, etc.
Map of Bathurst, NSW, Australia
Bathurst, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bathurst, NSW, Australia is -33.419998, and the longitude is 149.577774. Bathurst, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 25' 11.9928'' S and 149° 34' 39.9864'' E.
Bathurst, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 25' 11.9928'' S|
|DMS Long||149° 34' 39.9864'' E|
Coordinates of Bathurst, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Chessnok NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)