Burnie, Tasmania, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -41.063610, 145.875275.
Burnie is a small city and a part in Tasmania state, located on the island south of the continent of Australia. Established about 190 years ago, the first village near the coast has got the name of Emu Bay, but later on the name was changed after the last name of a local land owner. Today, Burnie is a city and a home to about 20 thousand people. It is a key transportation hub of the state, with a large port, an airport, a few railway junctions, and roads. Burnie is a center of culture and education, with a large number of very good schools located there. It is a destination for tourists who want to explore the local lifestyle and get to know culture and traditions of the people of Tasmania.
Where is Burnie, Tasmania, Australia on Map?
Road map of Burnie, Tasmania, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Burnie, Tasmania, Australia
Burnie, Tasmania, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Burnie, Tasmania, Australia is -41.063610, and the longitude is 145.875275. Burnie, Tasmania, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 3' 48.9960'' S and 145° 52' 30.9900'' E.
|DMS Lat||41° 3' 48.9960'' S|
|DMS Long||145° 52' 30.9900'' E|
Coordinates of Burnie, Tasmania, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Cessnock NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)