Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 10.314159, 9.846282.
Bauchi is a city in central Nigeria, with the number of residents exceeding 310,000 people, and the population of the city's metropolitan area is close to 1.5 million people. Centuries ago, the city was the capital of a large Sokoto Empire. Today it is an advanced transportation and commercial center, a tourist and recreation spot with some landmarks like the Yankari National Park, local monuments, etc.
Where is Bauchi, Nigeria on Map?
Road map of Bauchi, Nigeria shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bauchi, Nigeria
Bauchi, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bauchi, Nigeria is 10.314159, and the longitude is 9.846282. Bauchi, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 10° 18' 50.9724'' N and 9° 50' 46.6152'' E.
Bauchi, Nigeria Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||10° 18' 50.9724'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 50' 46.6152'' E|
Coordinates of Bauchi, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)
- Calabar, Nigeria (4.982873, 8.334503)