Benin City, Nigeria
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 6.339185, 5.617447.
Benin City is one of the largest cities in Nigeria, located in southwestern part of the country, about 40 miles from the Gulf of Guinea. It is an important industrial and cultural center, with the economy dominated by rubber and various oils producing companies. The population of the city is close to 1.2 million people, with most of them taking their ethnic roots from local Edo culture. Tourist spots of the city vary, from historic old palaces and a few museums to great parks and numerous cultural festivals taking place in the city year round.
Map of Benin City, Nigeria
Benin City, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Benin City, Nigeria is 6.339185, and the longitude is 5.617447. Benin City, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 20' 21.0660'' N and 5° 37' 2.8092'' E.
Benin City, Nigeria Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 20' 21.0660'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 37' 2.8092'' E|
Coordinates of Benin City, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)
- Calabar, Nigeria (4.982873, 8.334503)