Warri, Delta, Nigeria
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 5.544230, 5.760269.
A city of Warri is one of the largest cities in southern Nigeria. It is the capital of Delta State and a key transportation and industrial spot. The population of the city is close to 0.5 million. There are a few large oil refinery stations located near the city. Warri is also a cultural center and a center of sports, with very advanced infrastructure for sports and recreation.
Map of Warri, Delta, Nigeria
Warri, Delta, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Warri, Delta, Nigeria is 5.544230, and the longitude is 5.760269. Warri, Delta, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 32' 39.2280'' N and 5° 45' 36.9684'' E.
Warri, Delta, Nigeria Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||5° 32' 39.2280'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 45' 36.9684'' E|
Coordinates of Warri, Delta, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)
- Calabar, Nigeria (4.982873, 8.334503)