Warri, Delta, Nigeria
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 5.544230, 5.760269.
The city of Warri is one of the largest cities in southern Nigeria. It is one of the commercial capitals of Delta State along with Uvwie as well as a key transportation and industrial spot. There are a few large oil refinery stations located near the city. Warri is also a cultural center and a center of sports, with very advanced infrastructure for sports and recreation. The city is home to a few educational institutions, including Eagle Heights University, Hussey College, and the College of Education Warri. There are also a couple of points of interest in Warri, such as Warri Township Stadium, Shoprite Delta Mall, and Shell Ogunu Golf Club.
Where is Warri, Delta, Nigeria on Map?
Road map of Warri, Delta, Nigeria shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Warri, Delta, Nigeria
Warri, Delta, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Warri, Delta, Nigeria is 5.544230, and the longitude is 5.760269. Warri, Delta, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 32' 39.2280'' N and 5° 45' 36.9684'' E.
|DMS Lat||5° 32' 39.2280'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 45' 36.9684'' E|
Coordinates of Warri, Delta, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Abeokuta, Nigeria (7.145244, 3.327695)
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)