Owerri, Imo, Nigeria
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 5.476310, 7.025853.
Owerri is one of the largest and the most populous cities in southern Nigeria. It is the capital city of Imo state, situated near the River Otamiri. Owerri is a center of social life and religion, with plenty of Christian (mainly Anglican and Catholic) churches. Imo Airport is located about 23 kilometers southeast of the city center. There are several universities and colleges in the city such as Imo State University, Federal University of Technology Owerri, and Federal Polytechnic, Nekede. The city has a stadium named Dan Anyiam Stadium Sports Complex. There are also many event centers, hotels, and shopping malls (like Owerri Mall) in the city. Owerri is situated about 600 kilometers east of Lagos, the largest city of the country.
Where is Owerri, Imo, Nigeria on Map?
Road map of Owerri, Imo, Nigeria shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Owerri, Imo, Nigeria
Owerri, Imo, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Owerri, Imo, Nigeria is 5.476310, and the longitude is 7.025853. Owerri, Imo, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 28' 34.7160'' N and 7° 1' 33.0708'' E.
|DMS Lat||5° 28' 34.7160'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 1' 33.0708'' E|
Coordinates of Owerri, Imo, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Abeokuta, Nigeria (7.145244, 3.327695)
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)