Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 59.393265, 17.662411.
A small town of Färentuna in central Sweden is quite famous with plenty of archaeological findings dated back to the 11th century and later. There are plenty of archaeological missions and committees working in the town, and there are a few museums and tourist routes in Färentuna. There is also an old historic church in the town, still functioning and offering great services.
Where is Färentuna, Sweden on Map?
Road map of Färentuna, Sweden shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Färentuna, Sweden
Färentuna, Sweden Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Färentuna, Sweden is 59.393265, and the longitude is 17.662411. Färentuna, Sweden is located at Sweden country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 59° 23' 35.7540'' N and 17° 39' 44.6796'' E.
|DMS Lat||59° 23' 35.7540'' N|
|DMS Long||17° 39' 44.6796'' E|
Coordinates of Färentuna, Sweden is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Sweden
Also check out these related Towns.
- Rönninge, Stockholm, Sweden (59.193611, 17.749443)
- Nyköping, Södermanland, Sweden (58.753109, 17.009333)
- Hässleholm, Sweden (56.158913, 13.766765)
- Mora Municipality, Dalarna, Sweden (61.004868, 14.537142)
- Ekerö Municipality, Sweden (59.359051, 17.669495)
- Borås, Västergötland, Sweden (57.721035, 12.939819)
- Baltora, Sweden (59.732922, 18.839132)
- Trelleborg, Scania, Sweden (55.376770, 13.149261)
- Mora, Sweden (61.004627, 14.537272)
- Mölndal, Gothenburg, Sweden (57.650002, 12.016667)