Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.827778, -0.152778.
Brighton & Hove is a small municipality situated in the coastal area of East Sussex, the UK. As it becomes apparent from the name of the city, it appeared as a result of a merge of two smaller cities named Brighton and Hove, and since the late 20th century the city has this double name. The total population of the city is close to 290,000 people and it is one of the most popular seaside resorts of the country. There are plenty of very good accommodation options in the city, as well as various facilities for recreation, sports, and various outdoor activities. Shoreham/Portslade Harbour and Brighton Pier are among the most famous tourist attractions of the city.
Where is Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, the UK on Map?
Road map of Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, the UK
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, the UK is 50.827778, and the longitude is -0.152778. Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 49' 40.0008'' N and 0° 9' 10.0008'' W.
|DMS Lat||50° 49' 40.0008'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 9' 10.0008'' W|
Coordinates of Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)