St. Davids, Wales, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.882000, -5.269000.
St. Davids is a small city situated in southern Wales, the UK. It is an old settlement named after a canonized traveler and educator David who found his eternal peace there. St Davids is known as the smallest city in the country, with the population close to 18 hundred people, and the status of the city was given to the settlement in the 16th century. Today's St. Davis is a commercial and agricultural community, as well as a small tourist spot which attracts visitors and vacationers with its old buildings, beautiful city's cathedral, facilities for sports, and a number of celebrations and annual events taking place there on a regular basis.
Map of St. Davids, Wales, the UK
St. Davids, Wales, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of St. Davids, Wales, the UK is 51.882000, and the longitude is -5.269000. St. Davids, Wales, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 52' 55.2000'' N and 5° 16' 8.4000'' W.
St. Davids, Wales, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 52' 55.2000'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 16' 8.4000'' W|
Coordinates of St. Davids, Wales, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)