Elgin, Scotland, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 57.653484, -3.335724.
Elgin is a small city and the headquarters of the region known as Moray in Scotland, the UK. It is situated about 3 miles away from the coast and is a small beautiful settlement, with the population exceeding 21 thousand people. There is a large military base located near the city and giving jobs to many people living in Elgin. The city is known as one of the most expensive cities in the country.
Where is Elgin, Scotland, the UK on Map?
Road map of Elgin, Scotland, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Elgin, Scotland, the UK
Elgin, Scotland, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Elgin, Scotland, the UK is 57.653484, and the longitude is -3.335724. Elgin, Scotland, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 57° 39' 12.5424'' N and 3° 20' 8.6064'' W.
Elgin, Scotland, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||57° 39' 12.5424'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 20' 8.6064'' W|
Coordinates of Elgin, Scotland, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)