Cambuslang, Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.818790, -4.167187.
One of the southern neighborhoods of Glasgow, Cambuslang is a typical rural community of South Lanarkshire, UK. The town was named after a famous Scottish religious activist of the 14th century, William de Cambuslang, who was born in the town. The settlement is very old and it used to be developing as a mining town. Cambuslang town's history is linked to the names of such famous people as James Meek, David Dale, etc.
Map of Cambuslang, Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, UK
Cambuslang, Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cambuslang, Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, UK is 55.818790, and the longitude is -4.167187. Cambuslang, Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 49' 7.6440'' N and 4° 10' 1.8732'' W.
Cambuslang, Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, UK elevation is 36 meters height, that is equal to 118 feet.
Cambuslang, Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||55° 49' 7.6440'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 10' 1.8732'' W|
|Elevation (m)||36 m|
|Elevation (f)||118 feet|
Coordinates of Cambuslang, Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)