Wigan, Wigan, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.545067, -2.632507.
Wigan is a large town and the headquarters of the same name district in central UK, located to the northeast of Liverpool. It is a UK Parliament constituency and a historic municipality, with plenty of historic and entertainment points of interest, including old cathedrals and historic buildings of the downtown.
Map of Wigan, Wigan, UK
Wigan, Wigan, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wigan, Wigan, UK is 53.545067, and the longitude is -2.632507. Wigan, Wigan, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 32' 42.2412'' N and 2° 37' 57.0252'' W.
Wigan, Wigan, UK elevation is 48 meters height, that is equal to 157 feet.
Wigan, Wigan, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 32' 42.2412'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 37' 57.0252'' W|
|Elevation (m)||48 m|
|Elevation (f)||157 feet|
Coordinates of Wigan, Wigan, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)